I did not block any of you!
Blogspot was having a hissy fit in BC and wouldn't let anyone log on. So for those of you who emailed me asking why I all of a sudden hate you. Have not fear! I love you all.
I have become such a bad blogger. I blame it all on facebook. In the past I used to write a whole post when something was on my mind. Now I just stick it in my status on Facebook. How lame. Have I really become that lazy? It's a shame actually. I need to get my focus back on writing. As my verbosity wanes so does my reading public. The fact that I can't list on google anymore out of fear of my nosy little students hasn't helped either. Sigh...what's a gal to do?
In other news...my lovely little map is about the be retired yet again. I hate it when it gets wiped clean. I go back to feeling like a loser. I did manage to pull 3000 hits on this one even without my google listing...however I am thinking that 2000 of those are from my mom! However visitors from such exotic locales as Indonesia, Malasia, the Czech republic, Switzerland, India, Saudi Arabia and the mysterious "Asia/Pacific Region" whatever that is should be noted. Thank you world for making me feel interesting..even though I seem to be getting less and less so as time goes on.
I will try to get a post up about my AMAZING week diving in the Similans soon. Hello! Can we say MANTA RAYS! Yippeeee!
4 more weeks until Bali! God, international teaching really does have it's perks!
Cheers from the 37 degree smog pit.
J
Blogspot was having a hissy fit in BC and wouldn't let anyone log on. So for those of you who emailed me asking why I all of a sudden hate you. Have not fear! I love you all.
I have become such a bad blogger. I blame it all on facebook. In the past I used to write a whole post when something was on my mind. Now I just stick it in my status on Facebook. How lame. Have I really become that lazy? It's a shame actually. I need to get my focus back on writing. As my verbosity wanes so does my reading public. The fact that I can't list on google anymore out of fear of my nosy little students hasn't helped either. Sigh...what's a gal to do?
In other news...my lovely little map is about the be retired yet again. I hate it when it gets wiped clean. I go back to feeling like a loser. I did manage to pull 3000 hits on this one even without my google listing...however I am thinking that 2000 of those are from my mom! However visitors from such exotic locales as Indonesia, Malasia, the Czech republic, Switzerland, India, Saudi Arabia and the mysterious "Asia/Pacific Region" whatever that is should be noted. Thank you world for making me feel interesting..even though I seem to be getting less and less so as time goes on.
I will try to get a post up about my AMAZING week diving in the Similans soon. Hello! Can we say MANTA RAYS! Yippeeee!
4 more weeks until Bali! God, international teaching really does have it's perks!
Cheers from the 37 degree smog pit.
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home