Friday, August 07, 2009

expat-a-licious!

The eagle has landed.

I have arrived safe and sound into the hustle and bustle of Bangkok after a long (seemingly endless) cross-continental journey. Unfortunately one of my bag did not follow me and is apparently still sitting in the airport in Beijing. Should have it tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

My apartment is nice. It's pretty big and has a nice big balcony. Unfortunately my view looks out over a scenic expressway but if I look down I'm right over the pool so that's nice. I have lots of storage space and the furniture will do for now (it's mint green...). I have also managed to find an internet bubble to hack into and have CNN on the TV so pretty set there.

Today's schedule consists of putting on a good pair of walking shoes and heading out on an exploratory mission of the 'hood and buy some necessities (I showed up to an apartment with no toilet paper!)

stay tuned for pics.

cheers from the near east!
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home