
- canned coffee
- karaoke
- something weird and unexpected
- ramen
- some more of the unexpected
It's too bad that a lot of my friends who were there when I was there have moved on but there will still be the few and the strong.
I'm trying to figure out exactly what I want to do while I'm there and surprisingly enough the list is short and not too terribly adventurous.
- Party at Kichi all night long
- Meet Craig and Yuhi's little girl
- drink copious amounts of Daichi's grasshoppers
- Go to Nagoya and visit the Loft - proceed to buy lots of wierd stuff that I won't be able to fit in my bag to Thailand
- go to Kenny's on the beach and eat a miso pizza, walk the boardwalk
- go to my old school in Kameyama and see my favorite tea lady
- Go to CiBrasil and buy some Pan de Qeijo.
- Go to Bell City and wander
- 100 yen shop
- wierd kit kats
- KARA-freakin'-OKE!
I might pop down to Kyoto for a night or two from Osaka, maybe Kobe I don't know. I would also love to pop by Kyuube's in Matsusaka for a few plates of yummy. I've also been considering heading to Shin-Maiko marine park to have a moment with my memories. I don't know if it's a good idea to go back there or not. I guess we'll see when I get there.
I still don't have the ticket to bangkok booked. I was hoping to get a ticket with a stopover somewhere nice but looks like it's going to be too expensive. I am still awaiting word from Regent's. The ticket they originally offered me arrived in bangkok at 11:40pm the night BEFORE I was supposed to show up for work at 8:00am. Ya right. 18 hour flight, serious jetlag and probably only 6 hours of sleep does not equal making a good first impression on my first day of work. Hopefully they will be able to find something better.
There is another girl from Victoria who will be going to Regent's at the same time as me so we are trying to get on the same flight. Would be nice. She is also living in the same building as me. Hopefully she likes hockey.
Cheers for now
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home