word up faithful readers (the few of you remaining)
Right now I am sitting in the Narita airport free internet lounge staring out the window at the planes rolling by. What is one to do when forced to kill 4 hours at what could be considered the world's most boring airport? I have yet to answer the question. Actually after this I am going to hunt down a beer vending machine (ohh how I missed those) and enjoy a frosty Asahi super dry while watching the world pass by. I've only been here for 1 hour and already I have had what seems like 200 people bow and say sorry, sat on a musical heated toilet seat, spot not only a mystery blue flavoured kit kat but also "lemon vinegar" and "summer rose" flavoured kit kat treats.
I have also been whisked away more than once by the groups of Brasilians bantering in portuguese.
ahhhhh. bliss and a whole lotta natsukashii!
cheers for a sweaty messy Japanese dream
J
Right now I am sitting in the Narita airport free internet lounge staring out the window at the planes rolling by. What is one to do when forced to kill 4 hours at what could be considered the world's most boring airport? I have yet to answer the question. Actually after this I am going to hunt down a beer vending machine (ohh how I missed those) and enjoy a frosty Asahi super dry while watching the world pass by. I've only been here for 1 hour and already I have had what seems like 200 people bow and say sorry, sat on a musical heated toilet seat, spot not only a mystery blue flavoured kit kat but also "lemon vinegar" and "summer rose" flavoured kit kat treats.
I have also been whisked away more than once by the groups of Brasilians bantering in portuguese.
ahhhhh. bliss and a whole lotta natsukashii!
cheers for a sweaty messy Japanese dream
J


1 Comments:
i haven't been back to japan since i left. i'm leaving for brazil soon...help a sister out with some travel tips!!
Post a Comment
<< Home