Friday, April 10, 2009



Bangkok Bound Bitches!!!!
I got the job!!!!!


I am the newest employee here


I am so stoked! I can't believe they actually hired me!! Clearly I am a master of optical and auditory illusions since I somehow managed to fool them into believing that I'm qualified to work in a super high class British ex-pat school with it's own private "eco-adventure" resort and elephant conservation camp! What the? Yipee!

Not only does it have all those fancy added bonuses, it's an IB school as well as ICGSE which means a very nice addition to my resume, it's also an Round Square school which is a group of schools based on ideas of global citizenship and volunteerism and stuff. The kids at Regent's travel all over the world doing volunteer work and have an ongoing rehabilitation program in Koh Phi Phi (post Tsunami reconstruction) and with the Karen Hill Tribes near Burma.

I have to be in Bangkok on August 14th.

More info to come. Book your holidays people!!!


Cheers from a newly re-minted expat! Yay!
J

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin Lee said...

Congrats Madame Joseph! This is certainly an exciting step in the life of Rice Paddy Royalty!

11 April, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

11 April, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ever onward, traveler!

12 April, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm jealous! That sounds awesome!

Now I'll have 3 friends living in Thailand (and even in different parts), guess I'll have no excuse, but to come soon!

I did a lot of work with the Burmese community in Thailand and in the states. I'd be interested in hearing more about it, if you end up working on that. Or if you need anything...

14 April, 2009  
Blogger Somatic Shorty said...

Way to go! No illusions, you will just add additional colour. The program sounds so cool. Cant wait to read your adventures.

14 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home