Sunday, May 03, 2009


Is Hotmail: the new middle man?


Technology is infinitely helpful and infinitely cumbersome.


Today I came to the realization that email is slowly becoming obsolete. Call me old fashioned but I must admit that this makes me just a little sad. I have had the same email account since first year university. It has seen good times and bad times. Good news and bad news. Spam and worms, acceptance letters and notes of rejections. It has supported me through the ups and downs of being a global meanderer. Many a thrill and many a chill has made it's way into my inbox. However, now the only thing I seem to use my email for is to check that I have messages on facebook. Is it not weird to check one message program simply to find out that you have received a message from another program to which you must now travel to reply? Seems odd. Seems silly. Seems unavoidable.


Will hotmail become the next snail mail? Will we soon send each other emails over hotmail to be quaint and old fashioned?

I wonder.... although I think I already know the answer.


Cheers - Hotmail Represent!!!

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home