
Ugh I'm so frustrated.
I am currently in the "waiting phase" of this whole job hunt thing. The people from Bangkok have not gotten back to me yet. It has been 10 days since my interview. At first I figured no news was good news, now I am wondering if no news is bad news...or maybe no new is simply no news. I figure that since it was down to the final two (one of whom was me) that they would at least call me to let me know that I have been ceremoniously rejected. I can handle it, I just would really like to know.
As for Costa Rica, I once again remain in job hunt limbo. I sent the headmaster a list of questions after her initial proposal but have yet to hear back from her. The answers to my questions will pretty much determine whether it is financially feasible for me to take the job or not so as you can imagine I'm pretty much feeling the same way about C.R as I am about Bangkok - a great big question mark.
I turned down Dalian China and continue to leave Nanjing dangling by a rope that is unravelling ever so slowly as time passes, hopefully I will not wait so long that the rope snaps before I'm able to grab hold (if I am forced to). My interview with the American School of Santo Domingo is on the 13th at noon. I wasn't really considering it but now that I seem to be adrift on a sea of uncertainty the possibility is looking a bit more tempting.
BOOOO! Someone just let me know what is going on. Say Yes or say No - for crying out loud just same SOMETHING! Booooooo!!! Arrrrrgggg cough cough cough!
I hate being adrift! Someone send me a mermaid, or a dingy boat full of meal replacement bars or a magic genie on a life preserver or something! Just don't leave me out here for so long that I'm forced to eat my scabs and drink my own urine!
S.O.S!!!
Cheers from a lonely boat in a big black sea
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home