Goodbye magical map!So another year has gone by and my beautiful little red dots will soon disappear. This year the Princess managed to conque the ever elusive Africa. She also had a moment of popularity in India. My map came with a fancy new addition this year, running country totals so that I can see exactly where my faithful viewing public is coming from. Apparently Hungary is hungry for the Inaka and I have one lonely fan in Peru and Israel.
The map is set to reset around March 15th so I will have to start all over again. I have yet to conquer Russia and the Middle East remains rather elusive. Considering that I may be living there in the not too distant future things might change.
My future remains a mystery.
Cheers from a global explorer
J
Current Country TotalsFrom 15 Mar 2008 to 16 Feb 2009
Canada (CA)2,230
United States (US)227
Japan (JP)170
United Kingdom (GB)35
Spain (ES)29
Thailand (TH)24
Korea, Republic of (KR)19
China (CN)18
Brazil (BR)9
France (FR)6
Denmark (DK)4
Philippines (PH)4
Germany (DE)4
India (IN)4
Hungary (HU)3
Taiwan (TW)3
Australia (AU)3
Italy (IT)2
Ireland (IE)2
Slovenia (SI)2
Poland (PL)2
Bulgaria (BG)2
Vietnam (VN)2
Macau (MO)2
Singapore (SG)2
New Zealand (NZ)2
Turkey (TR)2
Malaysia (MY)2
Netherlands (NL)1
Belgium (BE)1
Peru (PE)1
South Africa (ZA)1
Austria (AT)1
Czech Republic (CZ)1
Israel (IL)1


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home