Hello my faithful readers.
As always, I'm sorry for my lack of posting. I've been busy concentrating all my energies on my epic battle to win Blue Season Bali's "Best Dive Job in the World" competition. I didn't realize when I applied how much time and effort would be spent on my application. Between updating my application, dive blog and fan pages to posting photos to filming videos it has been non stop.

We're into the final month of competition (it closes on Feb 28th) so I'm putting ALL of my energy into showing the people at Blue Season Bali that I'm the one to win this thing. It is a life changing prize - 25,000$ worth of professional PADI SCUBA training and equipment as well as a full 7 month internship where I will learn to be a PADI master instructor as well as learn about marine conservation and Tec diving and all on the beautiful island of Bali...ALL EXPENSES PAID!! This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I want this more than anything in the world and I'm going to fight until the end!
So I've been concentrating my writing energies on a blog I've started for the competition. Please visit it here:
http://bloggingforbali.blogspot.com/
There you'll learn a bit about Blue Season Bali, the competition and my passion for diving.
A lot of the competition is about getting support and showing the people at Blue Season Bali that you can promote their company and create a global following. The more of you who visit my dive blog, like my Facebook fan page "Joe Zeiler for best job in the world 2012" and comment on my application page on their official competition blog here:
http://www.bestdivejob.com/2012/?p=90
The better my chances of convincing them that I'm the one for them.
Please put your support behind me, tell your friends and support me as much as possible. I was made for this opportunity. Help me make my dreams a reality!!
If you need a little more convincing about how amazing this opportunity would be for me, check out the lauch video starring last year's winner Kenzo Kiren below:
Cheers from the battlefield
J
As always, I'm sorry for my lack of posting. I've been busy concentrating all my energies on my epic battle to win Blue Season Bali's "Best Dive Job in the World" competition. I didn't realize when I applied how much time and effort would be spent on my application. Between updating my application, dive blog and fan pages to posting photos to filming videos it has been non stop.

We're into the final month of competition (it closes on Feb 28th) so I'm putting ALL of my energy into showing the people at Blue Season Bali that I'm the one to win this thing. It is a life changing prize - 25,000$ worth of professional PADI SCUBA training and equipment as well as a full 7 month internship where I will learn to be a PADI master instructor as well as learn about marine conservation and Tec diving and all on the beautiful island of Bali...ALL EXPENSES PAID!! This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I want this more than anything in the world and I'm going to fight until the end!
So I've been concentrating my writing energies on a blog I've started for the competition. Please visit it here:
http://bloggingforbali.blogspot.com/
There you'll learn a bit about Blue Season Bali, the competition and my passion for diving.
A lot of the competition is about getting support and showing the people at Blue Season Bali that you can promote their company and create a global following. The more of you who visit my dive blog, like my Facebook fan page "Joe Zeiler for best job in the world 2012" and comment on my application page on their official competition blog here:
http://www.bestdivejob.com/2012/?p=90
The better my chances of convincing them that I'm the one for them.
Please put your support behind me, tell your friends and support me as much as possible. I was made for this opportunity. Help me make my dreams a reality!!
If you need a little more convincing about how amazing this opportunity would be for me, check out the lauch video starring last year's winner Kenzo Kiren below:
Cheers from the battlefield
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home