Thursday, October 06, 2011

I need to change my life but I need YOU to help me!!!!!

Hello faithful readers!

After my many realizations this summer it has become clear that I NEED to change my life. I've decided to follow my heart, grow some gills and finally take the plunge into the professional diving world. That is why I am applying to win Blue Season Bali's Best Dive Job in the World 2012 competition.

One lucky winner will get the chance of a lifetime to live in Bali for 7 months while taking part in a full diving internship which will take them all the way to instructor level certification. The package includes amazing stuff (...well besides become a PADI instructor) like amazing adventure trips around Bali, free accomodation, an entire aqua lung dive kit with all the bells and whistles, and the chance to train in one of the top rated PADI training centers in S.E Asia...oh and did I mention free Storm beer? Apparently there are even more prizes and bonuses but they will be revealed as the contest goes on.

As you all know, Bali is like my second home and I decided after this summer to throw caution to the wind and make it my first home officially. This contest is MADE for me. What more could I ask for, my dream profession in my dream location! Just me, the mantas and the mola-mola! 

Here's the catch, I need YOU to help me out. The contest runs until February and between now and then I have to create an application video and keep my faithful followers interested in me and voting for/commenting on my application, fan page etc.

The application video is in the "um how do I get all these clips edited down to a one minute video" stage and should be submitted to Blue Season by the middle of next week but until then there are some other easy steps you can take to help me make my dream come true

1) Check out my fan page on facebook and give it a "like". Feel free to post a little comment as well (the boys and Blue Season and keeping tabs)

2) share my fan page with your friends so that they can hop on the "Joe Zeiler should be the winner hands down" train

3) keep checking back to my fan page and watching your home Facebook feed for the glorious launch of my application video onto the Blue Seaon blog. 

4) Vote for me on the Blue Seaon blog and post a comment about why I should win. Do so daily...even hourly if you wish. The more support I have, the better my chances.

As I said before, I want this more than anything in the world. It's a contest tailor made for me but I can't win it without your support.

Stay tuned for updates and more information about how you can help me make my dream a reality.

Cheer from the dream
J

                              

This is the contest lauch video...check it out and get stoked to help me win!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home