Sunday, November 20, 2011

Word up my faithful followers. Much apologies for not posting of late. I am trying to juggle a lot at the moment and as usual, a bunch of my flaming batons have fallen to the ground and shot out into the crowd. I have started up a second blog for the dive contest that I'm currently in and have been focussing what little free time I have on that one so that I can wow and impress the esteemed panel of judges with my writing skills and tales of my adventurous life. I have recently popped up a couple of posts about my recent evacuation to Koh Tao during the floods. Instead of copying and pasting them here I thought it'd be easier just to hyperlink them in.

Check 'em out.

Don't worry, I am by no means stopping this blog. It will continue to soldier on but anything dive or adventure related will pop on my Blogging for Bali blog until the contest is over. I will update here with a link when I do. All other non diving related tomfoolery will remain the sole property of Rice Paddy Royalty!

Check out my Blogging for Bali blog
http://bloggingforbali.blogspot.com/

Cheers from the mulit tasking blogosphere.
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home