A turning point...
I winged 3 lessons, I left school at 5:30 (early by Ms. Z standards) and as I hopped on the back of a random motorcycle taxi and my leg gently brushed the family of 3 + dog on the motorcycle next to me as we hurled down the 4 unmarked lanes of traffic I barely flinched.
Onions purchased from an old toothless lady on a street corner, truck full of Thai workers catcalling me, standoff with a soi (alley) dog on the way home. All with a smile.
I say that it takes at least 3 months to get comfortable in new surroundings... I think I'm finally well on my way.
Cheers from the otherside of the mountain.
J
I winged 3 lessons, I left school at 5:30 (early by Ms. Z standards) and as I hopped on the back of a random motorcycle taxi and my leg gently brushed the family of 3 + dog on the motorcycle next to me as we hurled down the 4 unmarked lanes of traffic I barely flinched.
Onions purchased from an old toothless lady on a street corner, truck full of Thai workers catcalling me, standoff with a soi (alley) dog on the way home. All with a smile.
I say that it takes at least 3 months to get comfortable in new surroundings... I think I'm finally well on my way.
Cheers from the otherside of the mountain.
J


1 Comments:
So glad to hear it!
Post a Comment
<< Home