
Let's talk sausages
Anyone who has travelled around or lived in a foreing country will understand the following:
You can't live anywhere foreign for long without meeting the ever present layer of wierdo expats who have been away for far too long and clearly could not survive in their homeland. I met one tonight. An interesting guy from I believe it was Australia who has travelled around the world selling meat and boy does he love his meat. I had a riveting conversation about wursts and the percentage contents of meat in various sausages. And yes, that is ALL he talked about. Veal, chicken, pork, spices, the length of sausages, how to skewer them, how to flip them, his 18 meter meat counter... I couldn't help but giggle under my breath.
People are wierd especially the ones who have lived abroad for long periods of time.
Anyway, bless people who are passionate about their meat.
Just another day in Bangkok.
Cheers from a vegetarian's nightmare
J


1 Comments:
Did you ask to see him Meat??
ebe
Post a Comment
<< Home