Hello faithful readers,
Much apologies for my lack of posting these past few weeks. Life has been insane and crazy as usual. It is late and I don't have time to indulge you all now but I will let you in on the following:
1) I went to Montreal...it was not quite what I expected. It helped me come to some realizations both disappointing and enlightening. I will post about them soon, when my emotional drawbridge is open. Until that time I will just say that I came home with a smile on my face but I small gray spot on my self-worth.
2) I have a job. It is the not a job that I ever thought I would get but here I am. I am teaching senior IB English at my old high school (Semiahmoo Secondary). Is that wierd?...yes it is. I am slightly embarrassed at the fact but as I will divulge in a later post, it is well worth "doing the time."
3) I am infatuated with the impossible. I am clear on the fact that it is the impossible yet I remain enthused. This situation is a soft leather whip....
4) I am moving back to White Rock. Don't really have a choice, the commute to Semi from Vancouver is ridiculous and I refuse to get up at 4:45 am so that I can go to work...I REFUSE!
That is all I'm going to say for now. Just wanted to post a note to give evidence to the fact that air still courses through my lungs.
I'm sure "Ms. Zeiler" will have many interesting stories to tell in the near future.
Cheers from a less cheesy version of High School Musical
J (A.K.A Ms. Zeiler)
Much apologies for my lack of posting these past few weeks. Life has been insane and crazy as usual. It is late and I don't have time to indulge you all now but I will let you in on the following:
1) I went to Montreal...it was not quite what I expected. It helped me come to some realizations both disappointing and enlightening. I will post about them soon, when my emotional drawbridge is open. Until that time I will just say that I came home with a smile on my face but I small gray spot on my self-worth.
2) I have a job. It is the not a job that I ever thought I would get but here I am. I am teaching senior IB English at my old high school (Semiahmoo Secondary). Is that wierd?...yes it is. I am slightly embarrassed at the fact but as I will divulge in a later post, it is well worth "doing the time."
3) I am infatuated with the impossible. I am clear on the fact that it is the impossible yet I remain enthused. This situation is a soft leather whip....
4) I am moving back to White Rock. Don't really have a choice, the commute to Semi from Vancouver is ridiculous and I refuse to get up at 4:45 am so that I can go to work...I REFUSE!
That is all I'm going to say for now. Just wanted to post a note to give evidence to the fact that air still courses through my lungs.
I'm sure "Ms. Zeiler" will have many interesting stories to tell in the near future.
Cheers from a less cheesy version of High School Musical
J (A.K.A Ms. Zeiler)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home