Tuesday, August 22, 2006
About Me

- Name: Princess Inaka
- Location: Haad Sairee, Koh Tao, Thailand
Canada was boring...so I moved to Bangkok to spice up my life and my menu.
- I'm back in Canada now.Feeling very lost and sligh...
- hello all,sorry that my posts have been so sporati...
- A child of democracyRight now, Brasil nearing the ...
- " Awww cute! Look at that cool-ass caterpillar, wo...
- This is Chika, one of the many not-really-our-dog...
- You know how most kids have some "thing" that the...
- Brasilian Bugs In response to a comment from the l...
- Party in publicQuestion: It´s Friday night, you an...
- Finally a picture to satiate your hungry appetites...
- To all the people who wished me a happy birthday a...



2 Comments:
I'm so inspired by you, Joe! What an amazing experience. Even if things didn't turn out as planned, the things you learned... that will make it all worthwhile.
omg....quarantine that ass! Hahaha. Looks pretty fekkin amazing Joe. I need some more crazy stories though.
Post a Comment
<< Home