Wednesday, January 27, 2010




I have total writer's block (if you haven't noticed)
It's like my mind is constipated.

Someone send me a bottle of intellectual ex-lax ASAP! 

My apologies to my faithful readers (or reader since I think my mom is the only person who looks at this anymore!)

My blog is still running...it's just at the moment my mind is not. I will blame it on the fact that I work 15 hours a day and spend the rest of my time wilted. Does a lack of posting signify happiness or lack thereof? I guess it depends on who is the writing.

I promise to be a better person in the future.

Cheers from the backside of the duct tape
J

2 Comments:

Blogger Eyeliah said...

I'm not your mom, lol.

27 January, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Mom.
I check often to see if theres anything new to read.
Hey, P.S, you are a amazing person, you dont have to try at that.
eb

28 January, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home