Saturday, November 28, 2009




A friend of mine who lives in Osaka recently posted this link on his facebook page. I have pilfered and am now posting it on my blog.

After my somewhat recent reunion with Japan, I left very confident in the fact that I have no desire to ever live there again. As I stated close after my return, it was great for a few days but I was quickly reminded of why I left. This little gem of a video reminds me of why Japan is such a freaking joy. If I could live everyday in the bubble of weirdness that these people inhabit I would be happy...but alas...not everyday in Japan is a bubblegum, school girl, fishnet stocking bodysuit wearing, crotch DJ wonderland.

Cheers from a somewhat less eccentric country
J

1 Comments:

Blogger Candiman said...

Yes but remember princess INAKA, you lived in the countryside. Out in the boonies. I see stuff like this all the time. At least once a week with out even trying. But given the life that I lead I see it far more often.

If one wants to they are perfectly capable to surround themselves in that crazy world. However doing so comes with sacrifices and not just sanity. Giving up peace and quiet and other things perhaps you hold more dear. There is no scuba diving in the city.

The secret is to find the perfect balance of all the things you want.

I hope you have it or are at least near it now.

26 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home