Last night I dreamt about Fransisco.
I was walking down 4th avenue and I saw him get off a bus. I was sure it was him. I screamed his name and ran after him down the street screaming and crying trying to catch up to him. When I finally managed to catch him it was someone else...but when he got off the bus it was him. He looked right at me...he was wearing a blue sweater.
I often wonder if when we dream about people we love who have passed away if they are just popping in to say hello. It's probably easiest to get in our minds when we have no control over them.
When I woke up I cried. I haven't cried about him in a long time...perhaps he was just giving me a gentle reminder not to forget him.
...on a lighter note, I also had a dream about a hawksbill sea turtle who sat on his hind legs and had a conversation with me. I don't think Fransisco had a hand in that part of my dream...although it would not be completely out of line with some of the kookyness that flowed through his head.
Anyway, I guess I just needed a little reminder of how much I miss him.
****Love****
Cheers from an interrupted slumber
J
I was walking down 4th avenue and I saw him get off a bus. I was sure it was him. I screamed his name and ran after him down the street screaming and crying trying to catch up to him. When I finally managed to catch him it was someone else...but when he got off the bus it was him. He looked right at me...he was wearing a blue sweater.
I often wonder if when we dream about people we love who have passed away if they are just popping in to say hello. It's probably easiest to get in our minds when we have no control over them.
When I woke up I cried. I haven't cried about him in a long time...perhaps he was just giving me a gentle reminder not to forget him.
...on a lighter note, I also had a dream about a hawksbill sea turtle who sat on his hind legs and had a conversation with me. I don't think Fransisco had a hand in that part of my dream...although it would not be completely out of line with some of the kookyness that flowed through his head.
Anyway, I guess I just needed a little reminder of how much I miss him.
****Love****
Cheers from an interrupted slumber
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home