Monday, October 12, 2009

I am an incredibly bad blogger lately. I wonder where I found the time when I was in Japan...oh it was because I had the world's easiest job which required absolutely no after school preparations. Hmmm gone are the days. Oh well.
I have been busy doing so much stuff here that I don't even know where to begin.
Things that need to be addressed:
  • Thai lessons
  • Midnight running through the streets of Bangkok
  • moving (a few floors up)
  • Midterm break
  • scuba lessons
  • rainstorms
  • general sweatiness
  • borderline exhaustion
  • The King
  • tendonitis

I'm sure there is a lot more. Unfortunately, at the moment all I have time to do is tease you with a bullet pointed list.

Hope the anticipation doesn't kill you.

Cheers from a life where there aren't enough hours in the day
J

2 Comments:

Blogger Eyeliah said...

oh goodness! Good luck with everything, partcularily the sweatiness - that can be so uncomfortable.

13 October, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog again soon... :)

30 October, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home