Thursday, December 15, 2005

30 going on ....

Last week was Luciano's 30th birthday. Now, he appears to be going through some kind of regression. Not to worry though, I think it's merely a harmless regression to boyhood.

Let's look at the evidence.

1) Mangled milk carton.
You remember when you were a little kid and you always managed to open the milk carton on the wrong side, subsequently turning it into a mass of mangled, dirty fingerprinted cardboard? Welcome to my milk. Upon showing to Luciano and jockingly asking "what's this?" he replied "oh honey it's no working!!! Stupid nihon milk!" To which I pointed out "Uhh, see this arrow? That's where you open the milk" To which he replied with a boyish giggle and a hug. How cute.

2)It's not food
Two days ago I found him nibbling (not eating but nibbling like you would on fingernails) on silica gel (which he found on the floor fo my apartment)...yes that's the "do not eat" packet in a shoe box.
"Uh honey...don't eat that.."
"oops, ok"


How old did I say he was... 30?

Hey, if the only immaturity I have deal with is mangled milk carton and my boyfriend eating poisonous shoe preservative, I'm a lucky lady indeed!

Cheers
J

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes lucky, and hilarious too!!

15 December, 2005  
Blogger shirkinerd said...

yes that is very encouraging. you have to peak adulthood at some point.

18 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee, that's really cute =) Boys are dumb!!

22 December, 2005  
Blogger shan said...

hahaha...that's super cute. i like how he just hugs you when he realizes he made a mistake. where can i find a guy like that?

03 January, 2006  
Blogger moneymelon said...

HAHAHAHAHA silica gel?!?!?
that made me laugh out loud. loves it.

09 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home