Thursday, November 24, 2005

NEW CAMERA!!
Yeah finally I have a new camera. I figured that it was finally close enough to Christmas to wrack up a few buck on my Visa with the hopes that mama-san and papa-san will help me pay it down as my xmas present (ah subtle eh?...mom and dad I know you're reading). I am now the proud owner of a fancy, new 7.1 (!!!) megapixel Nikon digital camera. The great thing is that I ended up paying less for it than I paid for my 4 megapixel camera 1.5 years ago. Gotta love the Japanese's love for all things brand new and their disdain for electronics that are not even six months old (and therefore their need to blow it out at rock bottom prices)
Look forward for pics soon in all their 7.1 megapixel glory.
Let megapixeling!
Joe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe! As always, your blog is hilarious and entertaining. That pic of the park sign nad me howling. Ah, Japan.

Ottawa's...well, busy and cold! I'm winding down the end of the first semester, and the amount of work is pretty insane.

Word is Hana and Rob might be hitting the T-dot at some point over the holidays so hopefully we'll be able to hook up. When are you kaeru-ing?

Oh god that was aweful.

well, hope you're good

Peter

27 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home