Monday, November 14, 2005

Here's a few pictures from mom's trip over to J-town last month. We didn't do terribly much. Went to Kobe and my friend Mariko's wedding (well actually she got married in Thailand this past summer but was having her Japanese ceremony here in October), went to Kobe, accessed the boyfriend, drank lots of wine. Really that was about it. Enjoy the pics...

Hmmm what else is new....

1) My car Sparky has officially been traded in for a newer, safer and sadly less exciting car. However it does run much better and I feel much safer in it. But as I just mentioned, it is less exciting. I have been trying to figure out what to name it and today as I was safely driving down the street it dawned on me..."Mr. Belvidere." He's my car and my butler. And now that I have a cup holder mounted on my dashboard it kinda feels like the car is my servant.

"take me to school Mr. Belvidere!"
"Hold my coffee Mr. Belvidere!"

" Play my favorite CD Mr. Belvidere!"

Yes, it's the perfect master/servant relationship. Plus Mr. Belvidere is forest green...seems a suitable color.

Well that's about all.

To everyone who is reading this. If you want an xmas card send me your address.

Love
J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beard Papa shou creams are sooo good. What a funny name for a bakery... if their logo wasn't a grandpa with a beard, I would really wonder.

14 November, 2005  
Blogger Grace said...

Beard Papa shou creams ARE really good. Ah, there are some things I miss about Japan...

16 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home