Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Last night I was reminded of why I was in love with Japan when I left to Vietnam. After I got home I was feelign a little luke warm about living here. I was feeling lonely in my little lonely apartment and the thought of going back to "work" was making me feel ill. Plus a giant creepy mud wasp thing built a nest outside my door and my bike got a flat tire. So I decided that what I really needed was a good ol' glass of G&T and some good company in the coolest bar around. So off to Kichi (Craig, Yuhie and Daichi's bar) I went.

I ended up pouding back way more gin that I should have
see: hangover
see: stomach cramps
and I ended up staying much later than I had expected thanks to Daichi being an angel and offering to drive me home so I that could stay longer.

It was just what I needed, good times with good people. Relit the fire.

For every "out of sight, out of mind" person I came back to, there are three "absence makes the heart grow fronder" people to replace them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home