Ok, so it has been like 2 million years since I have updated. I'm sorry. I've been battling demons that don't seem to leave me alone. Depression, too busy, uninspired, blah blah blah. As much as I hate to admit it and hate to accept the reality of it, I am still trying to pull up my bootstraps and start my life over. It's taking a long time and I am finding that the positive moves forward that I make are often negated by mental leaps backwards. I still feel as though I am living in two separate worlds, sometimes I'm half here and half in Brasil, other times half here and half back in Japan but very seldom do I feel that I am mentally connected to my present situation. I spend too much time thinking about the past, about Luciano, about the ease of my life back in Japan. Hopefully I will be able to get back to my old self soon because I sometime feel like I'm wasting away to nothing.
Send you good vibes my way and hopefully it will wake up my spirit.
Cheers
J
P.S I'm posting this is "depression blue" oh so suiting.
Send you good vibes my way and hopefully it will wake up my spirit.
Cheers
J
P.S I'm posting this is "depression blue" oh so suiting.


4 Comments:
I am coming to visit you on the 16th of Dec... OK? NK
Cheer up Joe! Life is difficult but as you said, can be filled with rewarding experiences, too. Patience and perseverence. Sending you good thoughts...
GIRRRRRL, I totally feel ya! Haven't spoken to you in asias! Sounds like you're on a bit of a down cycle right now, but what goes down, must come up, ne? Life is like limbo right now, but I suppose that's normal cuz you're going through it too. It just makes everything all the more interesting. Bleh. If you're ever in the mood for some San Francisco, hit me up.
Hosephina! You are the absolute shizznazz. Draw your inspiration from all those suffering J-randoms, and just gaman through this rough patch. It may yet take some time, but I have no dounts in your ability to pull through and shine on.
In the wise, yet somewhat cheezy words of Charles Dickens:
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!"
Post a Comment
<< Home