Introducing......My soon-to-be new home! (accompanied by my soon to be new roomate Kirsch) No, I did not buy it. I am only renting a room in it but I am equally excited.
As of December 1st I will be back in the old hood chilling on Commercial Drive and being all bohemian. Bonuses of the new digs include: A big beautiful house, a big garden that my horticulturally challenged roomate has given me full control of, 1 or maybe 2 kitty cats, a big deck and front veranda, a bublegum pink bathroom with a bathtub, CABLE TV!!!, a sweet ass location (right by the Alpha video on the Drive), a significant cut in my morning commute to work (trade in that 1.5 hours for 30 minutes!!), and a cool roomate who won't break into my room and steal my clothes or my phone book and stalk my friends.
I'm super stoked to get outta the Rock and move forward in my life yet again.
God, this getting your life back together thing is exhausting. What's next..... Hopefully an acceptance letter from school, a fat paycheck and a ticket outta here in a year.
Cheers
J


8 Comments:
Fantastic! I'm living at home at the moment and I think I'm gonna need to find somewhere else to crash soon... before my parents and I go nuts.
No worries, you're not seeing things! That IS Ehlers. They got back together several months later, and were dating for the last part of their JET contracts. They decided to get married very recently, so it's a big surprise! Sapuraizu!! :P It may seem like everone is married, but it's all in your head. Everyone tells me I'm too young, so it's got to be normal to be closer to 30. Daijobu Joe!! :)
For definitely. Tomoya and I would love to see beautifuru Canada, and beautifuru Joe. And--- Yup, they're gonna find out the genber in the next couple weeks! :D
Gossip gossip :) Ben has commented to you on my page. Have a look!
Nice Victorian pad. I like it.. Do you get to live in the whole thing? It's huge. I'd like to visit Vancouver soon - keep you posted. xo nicki
lucky you! before i can get acceptance letters, filling out an application would help...sigh. i still have yet to do the "getting my life back together post-japan/heartaches" thing. looks like you're beating me to it! hope you're well, girl.
Hey Joe,
Thanks for reading my ramblings. Hope they keep you somewhat entertained! I read your blog too! Indonesia is going good, I haven't actually got married. If I do I won't be staying here, I'll be dragging my boy back home. Don't think I could handle living here long term. Glad to here that you are settling in good back home. Best of luck with it all.
Joe! What's the latest?! Is it all sunshine and roses at the new pad?
Post a Comment
<< Home