Friday, November 26, 2004


Yes, yes...I have been a very bad blogger lately. My apologies to everyone who shed a tear or let out a cry of despair each time they pulled up my site and were greeted by Georgie and Condo yet again. Do I have a valid excuse? Of course! As this picture clearly shows, I have been very busy partaking in the more cultured side of Japanese life and as such have been too busy testing out the latest in local fashion trends to be able to find the time to sit down and write about it. But have no fear my faithfull followers. I will be back soon to tell you all of my adventures....don't touch that dial!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! phil here! German phil! lost-data-phil!
computer broke down badly!!! took us 32 hours to recover the thing... but I had to eraise all mailing lists and blogs and shit... but i'm back on the road now....

mail me! i saw you pop up on the messenger but was unable to write... something still isn't working... now, this isn't really a comment, but - hell - i don't even know about Georgie and Condo!

nice hat though.

please write! I call you on christmas.. just give me your number...
miss you,

Phil

01 December, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boombat. Good to see you back. I was worried. btw that guy from your ken never called me :( and I lost your new keitai address/mail. Hook me up.

- Peter

01 December, 2004  
Blogger shirkinerd said...

great site! love the pics too...
know where i can get that t-shirt?

s.

04 December, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home