I am not dead! I repeat, I am not dead!
The earthquakes were big but they were Northwest of here and I didn't even feel them. I know some of you have been a little worried about me over here considering the typhoon last week (killed 70) and last night's killer earthquakes in Niigata. But have no fear. I am here, I did watch the roof of the neighbour's shed blow off but that was it. No problemo.
Shit up in Niigata looks rough though.
It's the bloody apocalypse in Japan this year. 23 typhoons and the 24th on its way next week. An 8.2 earthquake in Hokkaido about 6 months ago, a 6.5 and a 7.2 here in Mie in September and now a 5.7 and a 6.2 in Niigata. Crazy shit yo!
I better stock up on beer and pronto!! Do they suggest you put beer in your earthquake survival kit? Hmmm, I think MY earthquake survival kit needs one...or two...dozen that is.
Cheers!
Oh ya and if you didn't know, I'm hitting up Van city for xmas after all. Let rock this town! December 17th to 27th.
J
The earthquakes were big but they were Northwest of here and I didn't even feel them. I know some of you have been a little worried about me over here considering the typhoon last week (killed 70) and last night's killer earthquakes in Niigata. But have no fear. I am here, I did watch the roof of the neighbour's shed blow off but that was it. No problemo.
Shit up in Niigata looks rough though.
It's the bloody apocalypse in Japan this year. 23 typhoons and the 24th on its way next week. An 8.2 earthquake in Hokkaido about 6 months ago, a 6.5 and a 7.2 here in Mie in September and now a 5.7 and a 6.2 in Niigata. Crazy shit yo!
I better stock up on beer and pronto!! Do they suggest you put beer in your earthquake survival kit? Hmmm, I think MY earthquake survival kit needs one...or two...dozen that is.
Cheers!
Oh ya and if you didn't know, I'm hitting up Van city for xmas after all. Let rock this town! December 17th to 27th.
J


1 Comments:
Yo waddup? I was so bored in school today that I started to draw a potential cover for the Mie Mouth with intentions of showing it to you the next time we meet and I checked the yahoo group for the first time in what feels like a century and I just read your request for submissions! It was meant to be! Oh, say you will take a gander at my artsy fartsy break from teaching!
Post a Comment
<< Home