Sunday, October 24, 2004
About Me

- Name: Princess Inaka
- Location: Haad Sairee, Koh Tao, Thailand
Canada was boring...so I moved to Bangkok to spice up my life and my menu.
- "And the winner of the grand prize is...JOE!"
- This is one of the hotter pictures I have taken in...
- Lordy Lordy Lordy it's been a while... This week ...
- This past weekend I decided to try my hand at bend...
- All the mamas lined up and looking pretty. Note th...
- We put our lives in the capable hands of this man ...
- The phantom of the Opera decided to stop by to sup...
- "Mie Mie you're the one! Kill 'em, Kill 'em, Have ...
- One of my many shinning moments on the field. This...
- Can you tell that I played defense? God, look how ...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home