Friday, September 08, 2006

Ya, so it's been a while ladies and gents. Reasons and excuses....
1) I'm still depressed...ya I know, blah blah blah...get over it...blah blah blah.
2) I am uninspired. Could this be due to the fact that I am stuck living somewhere that I don't want to and am therefore miserable. Well yes, in fact it does. I have come to the understanding that in order for me to write witty and interesting entries, my life has to be both witty AND interesting. Right...gotta work on that one.
3) I am super busy with work and my new super crappy correspondence course which is proving to be super hard and totally time consuming. I think that correspondence teachers feel that they need to make up for the fact that there is no lectures by making you do 300 times more work than an average class. What they fail to understand is that most people take correspondence because they can't take the time out of their busy lives to attend lectures. I have only been "in" and my "in" I mean "in cyberspace" my class for two days and I have already had an assignment due!!!

Ya so that is that.

I am trying hard to get back into the swing of things and feel happy again but I'd be lying if I said I was happy. I'm not. I miss Luciano so much and can't ever seem to get my mind off him. All I seem to do is look around me and think "I wish Luciano could see this" or "I should send that to Luciano" or "if Luciano was here..." It just seems that no matter what decision I made in this situation I would end up miserable. Maybe I'm creating a self-fulfilling prophecy because I feel guilty and weak for leaving. Maybe I did make a mistake and should have waited things out down there, maybe none of the above and in time I will be happy and realize that I made the right decision. I don't know and I guess it doesn't really matter because the fact is that I am here, and he is there and probably never the twain shall meet again and I guess if we are meant to meet again, we will.

In other news, I am hunting for a job and got a recruitment email from Telus today saying "uh we didn't short list you for the job you wanted but we want you to apply for this other job instead" it's not as good as the original but hey, it pays 19 bucks an hour. If that stuff doesn't go through, then I will probably end up in the Yukon working in a minning camp with my sister. Life is funny like that.

Stay tuned for some very Vancouver photos from my recent hungover walk in Stanley Park in Downtown Vancouver. Racoons and geese and squirels, OH MY!

Cheers for tear town
J

1 Comments:

Blogger shan said...

darling...i'm right there with you too. can't really seem to find the joy in even the smallest things, not even kendo. you'll know if you made the right decision in time. but, i admire the fact that you took a chance on love. you need a road trip. come to the bay!!

09 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home