Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So I guess it's about time that I made a real post, not just me avoiding the inevitable and posting pictures instead of words.

So I'm home, have been for a whopping 11 days and have yet to feel comfortable or really happy. But it's only been 11 days and I'm sure that in time things will fall into place. I guess I'm dealing with the post Japan "what the hell am I going to do", I just put it off for the three months I was in Brasil. Unfortunately for me I don't have that big nest egg of money that most people who come back have. So the whole "dull the pain with shopping" thing isn't there for me.

I guess I'm in a rut, at least for now, and I'm scared because I can't see anything pulling itself together in the next 12 months.

When I was in Brasil and I wanted so desperately to get home and couldn't help but think about all the great things about living back in Canada but now that I'm here I'm having a hard time grasping on to them. I guess you always want what you can't have. That's pretty typical.

Anyway, as you can probably tell, I'm a bit bummed, hence the lack of posts (nobody likes to read about bunch of depressing drivel). But stay tuned for my triumphant return to happiness.

Cheers kids
J

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Ruts are occasionally good places to be, and if you really hate being in it, that just means you haven't been in one for a long time...which is a good thing, if you think about it.

Don't worry, life has a way of nudging you where you need to be.

30 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home