ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!
Unfortunately Old Fuji-San enjoys swallowing people up into its frosty belly at this time of year never to crap them out again. So me and Jen have decided to abort the mission in favour of warmer more expensive pastimes, clubbing in Tokyo and shopping. Bring on the 12 dollar gin and tonics! Who says that dancing all night can't burn as many calories as hauling my ass up a frozen peak.
Mr. Fuji is gonna have to wait until next year. In the meantime I'm gonna burn it up on the dance floor.
Hmmm, I wonder what I'm gonna do with the headlamp I bought yesterday for the hike? I bet if I sported it in Harajuku I wouldn't stand out in the slightest, hell I could probably start my own fashion trend. It could be a j-pop meets fraggle rock kinda thing. I could also sport it while spelunking through my junk filled "futon closet" that contains no futons but a hell of a lot of crap. Or I could attach it to my bicycle since the light is broken (that would be the reason why I drove it straight into a pole two nights ago). That's right ladies and gentlemen, not only can i teach the passive voice in a fun and interesting manner, I'm also a genius when it comes to creative uses for useless household goods.
I'm outtie.
J
Remember that I love comments! They make me feel popular.
Unfortunately Old Fuji-San enjoys swallowing people up into its frosty belly at this time of year never to crap them out again. So me and Jen have decided to abort the mission in favour of warmer more expensive pastimes, clubbing in Tokyo and shopping. Bring on the 12 dollar gin and tonics! Who says that dancing all night can't burn as many calories as hauling my ass up a frozen peak.
Mr. Fuji is gonna have to wait until next year. In the meantime I'm gonna burn it up on the dance floor.
Hmmm, I wonder what I'm gonna do with the headlamp I bought yesterday for the hike? I bet if I sported it in Harajuku I wouldn't stand out in the slightest, hell I could probably start my own fashion trend. It could be a j-pop meets fraggle rock kinda thing. I could also sport it while spelunking through my junk filled "futon closet" that contains no futons but a hell of a lot of crap. Or I could attach it to my bicycle since the light is broken (that would be the reason why I drove it straight into a pole two nights ago). That's right ladies and gentlemen, not only can i teach the passive voice in a fun and interesting manner, I'm also a genius when it comes to creative uses for useless household goods.
I'm outtie.
J
Remember that I love comments! They make me feel popular.


1 Comments:
if you don't hear from me by monday or tuesday, i'm dead somewhere between level 5 and the top of fuji-san. fingers crossed that i don't turn into the human icicle....
Post a Comment
<< Home