Word!
I just realized that my settings were all "elite" and no one could post a comment. I was wondering why no one loved me...turns out some of you might actually like me after all! So anyway, it's all fixed now so post away. I would love to know who's actually reading this thing.
Got my hands on a very cheap Shinkansen ticket and am going to climb Mt. Fuji on Sunday. Crazy? I think so.
If you don't get another post by the 21st I'm dead or frozen into a block of ice at the top. Send the St. Bernard with the liquor keg around it's neck ASAP!
Catch you on the flipside.
I just realized that my settings were all "elite" and no one could post a comment. I was wondering why no one loved me...turns out some of you might actually like me after all! So anyway, it's all fixed now so post away. I would love to know who's actually reading this thing.
Got my hands on a very cheap Shinkansen ticket and am going to climb Mt. Fuji on Sunday. Crazy? I think so.
If you don't get another post by the 21st I'm dead or frozen into a block of ice at the top. Send the St. Bernard with the liquor keg around it's neck ASAP!
Catch you on the flipside.


3 Comments:
Ofcourse we all love you,very fun side.
love and kisses,Paul and Roos
Word up! See you on top of Mt. Fuji!!!
whos for kerry??
Post a Comment
<< Home