Saturday, September 11, 2004

Week in Review

  • Soccer practices: 1
  • Times I was socked in the stomach by flying soccer ball: 2
  • Earthquakes: 6
  • Times I was under my kitchen table: 3
  • Dishes broken from said earthquakes: 4
  • Tidal waves: 1 (but not too big)
  • Killer typhoons: 1
  • Test papers marked: 600
  • Cool hip hop concerts seen at smaller than small venue: 1 (the Roots at blue note cafe)
  • Gin and tonics consumed: numerous
  • hours spent wandering around Nagoya looking for somewhere cool to stay until first train: 6
  • cool bars found: 0
  • hours spent in karaoke box as last resort: 2
  • gifts given to me by students: 1 (a pumpkin!)
  • movies seen: 1 (Mystic River)
  • hours spent practicing kendo: 4 (all in one shot unfortunately)
  • blisters and injuries sustained in said practice: numerous
  • times I called home because I'm not used to being all alone again: numerous
  • times wierd japanese stalking boy emailed me: numerous
  • times wierd old man that I met on the street last September randomly calls the city office looking for me to ask if I want to go out with his son: 1
  • New friends made: numerous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home