Thursday, September 14, 2006
About Me

- Name: Princess Inaka
- Location: Haad Sairee, Koh Tao, Thailand
Canada was boring...so I moved to Bangkok to spice up my life and my menu.
- Hey there,I was going to post my oh-so interesting...
- Ya, it's blurry and stuff but I like this picture ...
- Now THAT takes talent!
- I wish I would have taken more pictures like this ...
- All bow down to the little gal in leotards.
- I saw way too many of these girls' feet out of tho...
- Luciano's brother called these the dancing cake. T...
- tap dancing in the spotlight.
- I got to play with picassa and make my crappy phot...
- The flamenco dancers. I fell in love with Flamenco...



1 Comments:
in a park here in mountain view, cali, they have set up squirrel traps because they have attacked and bit people. these traps will squeeze the critters to death. people have protested, so the traps havn't been set to on YET. i like squirrels though. my best friend always wanted to be one....
Post a Comment
<< Home