Hey there,
I was going to post my oh-so interesting and "canadian" Stanley park pictures that I wrote about last week but somehow my portable hard disk that contains all my pictures has gone missing somewhere in my house, I just have to remember where it went (or where my mom put it).
So, instead I am posting some pictures from Luciano's brother's dance show. He owns a ballet and dance school in the town where we lived.
Tomorrow I have a job interview at the phone company. Ya, it's boring and a fairly crappy job that consists of me listening to people yelling in fits of anger at the corporate machine for hours upon hours but it pays 19 dollars an hour. So here's hoping that it will give me a bit of a financial boost and allow me to pay off the 1100 dollar tuition bill I just charged on my visa card.
happiness-o-meter: Still totaly non-existant. If I spent any more time crying I think I'll be able to hire myself out to the fire department. It's funny how much time I spend thinking about Brasil now. When I was there all I wanted to do was leave, now that I'm gone I constantly think about the idea of going back. Well actually, stangely enough I don't think so much about going to Brasil as I do about going to Japan. I don't miss Japan as a place and I don't miss the work but I miss Japan because I associate it with being happy. Happy in my relationship. I think that Japan was the last time that I was truly happy and it had nothing to do with the place per se but had to do with my life within that place. I was happy and in love without difficulty, without distraction or outside things trying to pull us apart. There, I had peace. Here I do not.
I heard something on TV tonight "having heartbreak sucks, not having it sucks more" God, how fucking tired of that crap am I? I have had enough crappy heartbreak, I am too old and too tired. Not having heartbreak doesn't sound crappy to me.
Stay tuned for my Vancouver pics when the hard disk resurfaces.
Cheers
J
Enjoy the pics
I was going to post my oh-so interesting and "canadian" Stanley park pictures that I wrote about last week but somehow my portable hard disk that contains all my pictures has gone missing somewhere in my house, I just have to remember where it went (or where my mom put it).
So, instead I am posting some pictures from Luciano's brother's dance show. He owns a ballet and dance school in the town where we lived.
Tomorrow I have a job interview at the phone company. Ya, it's boring and a fairly crappy job that consists of me listening to people yelling in fits of anger at the corporate machine for hours upon hours but it pays 19 dollars an hour. So here's hoping that it will give me a bit of a financial boost and allow me to pay off the 1100 dollar tuition bill I just charged on my visa card.
happiness-o-meter: Still totaly non-existant. If I spent any more time crying I think I'll be able to hire myself out to the fire department. It's funny how much time I spend thinking about Brasil now. When I was there all I wanted to do was leave, now that I'm gone I constantly think about the idea of going back. Well actually, stangely enough I don't think so much about going to Brasil as I do about going to Japan. I don't miss Japan as a place and I don't miss the work but I miss Japan because I associate it with being happy. Happy in my relationship. I think that Japan was the last time that I was truly happy and it had nothing to do with the place per se but had to do with my life within that place. I was happy and in love without difficulty, without distraction or outside things trying to pull us apart. There, I had peace. Here I do not.
I heard something on TV tonight "having heartbreak sucks, not having it sucks more" God, how fucking tired of that crap am I? I have had enough crappy heartbreak, I am too old and too tired. Not having heartbreak doesn't sound crappy to me.
Stay tuned for my Vancouver pics when the hard disk resurfaces.
Cheers
J
Enjoy the pics


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home