Who stepped on a duck?
Yes, yes, I know that I haven't posted in forever (curb those harrasing comments people!). But I have my reasons. I subscribe to the idea "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything." And for the past few weeks I haven't had anything nice to say. Now in saying this, I don't mean that I only have mean things to say, I mean that nothing in my life has been what I would consider "blog worthy" and it wouldn't be very nice of me to make you waste you precious time by reading some senseless, uninteresting drivvle that I crapped out in order to fill space. Believe me I'm doing you a favour by saving you from reading some big stinky old blog fart. When my life becomes interesting I'll fill ya in. Or I'll make something up.
Yes, yes, I know that I haven't posted in forever (curb those harrasing comments people!). But I have my reasons. I subscribe to the idea "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything." And for the past few weeks I haven't had anything nice to say. Now in saying this, I don't mean that I only have mean things to say, I mean that nothing in my life has been what I would consider "blog worthy" and it wouldn't be very nice of me to make you waste you precious time by reading some senseless, uninteresting drivvle that I crapped out in order to fill space. Believe me I'm doing you a favour by saving you from reading some big stinky old blog fart. When my life becomes interesting I'll fill ya in. Or I'll make something up.
Cheers
J


1 Comments:
Word.
People really are quite demanding.
For these people, looking for interesting piddle, I highly reccommend http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com . It's guilty-pleasure papprazzi photos with cheesy comments.
And I completley agree with your previous political rants on the doornail that is Mr. Harper. Being away from Canada really makes you appreciate how fucking awesome it is (read: way better than America, but not for long if the Consv. get in).
Cheers,
Trish
Post a Comment
<< Home