Thursday, July 07, 2005


Summer is time for dinner with guests

5 Comments:

Blogger shan said...

dude, don't tell me that fucker was in your apartment!!!

07 July, 2005  
Blogger Princess Inaka said...

damn straigh it was...and that mother could fly!

Ahhh the inaka. They don't make 'em like that in Yokkaichi do they!

07 July, 2005  
Blogger moneymelon said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!! the spiders, i'm ok. the snakes, i'm ok. but the roaches. the wings. shudder to think.

07 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that thing's scary! the flying part gives me nightmares. don't try to smush it to kill it - remember that when the cottage cheese comes out of its head it's still alive...
ah, m-e-m-o-r-i-e-s...

m :)

09 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How strange. The ones in Nara are browny red, and none of the ones I've seen have never flown (thank God).

The only way I can deal is by sucking them up my vacuum cleaner. I seriously hope the trauma kills them because if it doesn't there's one helluva brood multiplying in my closet.

My count is three so far this year. You?

Peter

09 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home