Tuesday, September 26, 2006

EMPLOYED!!!

Hooray for me! I just got offered a job at Telus. It's kinda a shitty job but it pays 20$/hr and has lots of good incentives like cheap cell phones and stuff. I start next Monday.

Slowly, slowly things are moving along! That 10,000$ tuition bill I am going to have to tackle next year doesn't seem quite so daunting now that I have a steady income coming in. Hopefully I can manage my money enough that I might even be able to take a little trip before school starts...Thailand? Japan? Brasil? Cuba?

cha-ching!!! Not quite as cha-ching as Japan but I am very relieved that I don't have to work for minimum wage (or close to it) until school starts.

Cheers
J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! $20 an hour is pretty good money I reckon, I think that's more than me even with the exchange rate. Way to go!

28 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home