Recent randomness
Sorry that my blog has been incredibly boring and update-less for the past little while. Excuses...don't really have any unfortunately. I've been crazy busy and that's about it. Please partake in my recent past through this abreviated overview
1) I hate my job
2)My car battery died and I had no jumper cables (thanks to Craig and Andy's teamwork I managed to put the spark back in Sparky and he is now running hummingly...for now)
Sorry that my blog has been incredibly boring and update-less for the past little while. Excuses...don't really have any unfortunately. I've been crazy busy and that's about it. Please partake in my recent past through this abreviated overview
1) I hate my job
2)My car battery died and I had no jumper cables (thanks to Craig and Andy's teamwork I managed to put the spark back in Sparky and he is now running hummingly...for now)
3) Oh, ya I bought a car and believe it or not am driving places...on the LEFT hand side!
4)Went to Nagano for a soccer tournament and lost every game but had a damn good time doing it.
5)My eye is finally looking human again.
Now for some random Thailand pictures (thanks to Nicki and Eric for copying their pics for me! May my camera rest in peace). They are all random and in absolutely no chronological order due to the backwardness of Picasa. Oh well. It's all a blur anyway. And yes, those beach pictures are being posted with the full intention of making you all jealous.
4)Went to Nagano for a soccer tournament and lost every game but had a damn good time doing it.
5)My eye is finally looking human again.
Now for some random Thailand pictures (thanks to Nicki and Eric for copying their pics for me! May my camera rest in peace). They are all random and in absolutely no chronological order due to the backwardness of Picasa. Oh well. It's all a blur anyway. And yes, those beach pictures are being posted with the full intention of making you all jealous.
Cheers
J


1 Comments:
I am jealous. Oh yes, I'm jealous. did I mention I'm jealous? That beach looks heavenly... I'll have to hit you up for all the info when I actually get the time to go. How's winter in Thailand?
Post a Comment
<< Home