For your viewing pleasure...a pictographical retelling of me and mama-san's pan Japan journey.
I have been having a touch of writers block of late so for now you will have to settle for pictures.
Oh and for those of you who were worried. I managed to find my "lost" bike key in my house...the toilet key is however lost forever. Nicki also informed me that we only drank one bottle of wine and then called me a big liar for saying that it was two in my last post. So for the record, we drank one bottle...man what a lightweight. One bottle of wine and I'm flushing my keys down the toilet!
Cheers
I have many stories to tell but at the moment no words in which to tell them.
J
I have been having a touch of writers block of late so for now you will have to settle for pictures.
Oh and for those of you who were worried. I managed to find my "lost" bike key in my house...the toilet key is however lost forever. Nicki also informed me that we only drank one bottle of wine and then called me a big liar for saying that it was two in my last post. So for the record, we drank one bottle...man what a lightweight. One bottle of wine and I'm flushing my keys down the toilet!
Cheers
I have many stories to tell but at the moment no words in which to tell them.
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home